Adding value for your clients can be done by selling your merchandise in the app. Learn how to do it here!
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to sell merchandise in your app
1. How to create a lesson specifically for your merchandise
1. In your PassionProduct, click on Courses and click on the red + button to add a Lesson:
2. Once you add the Title, Summary, and duration, choose 'Lesson' and click on 'Add Lesson'
3. Your Merchandise Lesson has now been created, click on the Lesson to start adding content to it.
4. Within the lesson, click on the Text widget
5. In the text box, you can write a ‘call to action’ that encourages people to purchase your product. In the image below we’ve written ‘Click this link to buy my merchandise!’.
6. After writing your call to action, highlight the text, click the link icon, and hyperlink the text to a website or store where an app user can buy your product. This link will now direct your app users to a product sales page of your choice.
7. Once you have added a link to your sales page, you can use the rest of the widgets in the widget library to promote your product. You can add a video or image that promotes your product and you can add additional text to the lesson that’ll convince your user to buy what you’re offering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What can I sell in my app?
The possibilities are endless! You can sell any merchandise like a book, t-shirt, anything you want to sell.
2. What stores/websites are allowed to promote?
All websites that are allowed such as Amazon, Shopify, eBay, Etsy, etc.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedback to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.