We are VERY happy to have you on board and excited for you to get started!
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. How to access the different training programs?
2. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to I access my training programs (PassionFighters App)
1. How do I access the different training programs?
There are two ways for you to access your training courses such as the Expert Unleashed Challenge, Expert Freedom, etc.
The first option is to go to the PassionFighters web app.
- Go to https://passionfighters.passion.io/login
- Click on Member Login on the upper right corner of the page
3. Use the email address and password you used in signing up for Passion.io
Forgot your password? Check out "How do I reset my password?" to gain access.
4. Click on Learn to access all training programs available for you.
The second option is to go to the PassionFighters app that is available for download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
1. Go to the App Store and download the PassionFighters App
2. Once installed, go to the app and click on Login. Use the email address and password associated with your Passion.io subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What login credentials should I use when logging into the PassionFighters app?
You should be using the email address and password associated with your Passion.io subscription.
What if I forgot my password?
No worries! Just click on the Forgot Password from the login page or check out How to update my password article to know the step-by-step instructions on what to do if you forget your password.
How do I join the PassionFighters Community?
You should have received instructions in your welcome email. If you missed it, you can join here.
I can't access the program from my laptop/PC.
Please make sure you are logging in via https://passionfighters.passion.io/login. Also, you can try logging out of your PassionBuilder, clearing cache, then logging back in again. This should fix the issue.
Does the app remember where I stopped watching a video and put me back there the next time I visit?
This works on your Web App when you upload your videos via Youtube. The browser will remember where your clients stopped watching and take them back there the next time they visit. This doesn’t work on the native app or on videos you upload directly to Passion.io
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedbacks to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.