A product is anything that you could sell inside your app.
It can be courses, lessons, merchandise, Community, Tracking, anything is possible!
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. How to build/create your products
2. How to clone or delete your products
3. How to preview your products
4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to manage your products
1. How to build/create your products?
1. Log in to Passion.io
2. Go to PassionProducts
3. Click on Courses
4. Toggle the Edit Mode
5. Click on the plus (+) sign to add a course
6. Once you click on the plus (+) sign, it will enable you to create a new course, Make sure to complete all the required fields.
Note: Both course name and course summary have an upper limit of 70 characters.
7. You will be asked to choose a template for your new course.
Learn more about the different template level structures in this article: How to use different template level structures
8. After adding lessons to your course, you have the option to preview them by toggling the Preview Mode.
9. If everything's good to go, click on Publish in the upper right corner of the page.
2. How to clone or delete your products?
Cloning will let you copy the whole course, its template, and its structure while deleting the courses will help you organize your list of courses.
1. Go to PassionProducts
2. Click on Courses
3. Toggle the Edit Mode
4. Choose which course you want to clone
5. Click on the ellipsis (...) in the upper corner of the course
6. You have the option either to clone the course or to delete it
Note: Once we have deleted a course, we cannot retrieve it.
3. How to preview products?
Now that everything's all set, it's time to preview your products!
There are three ways to preview them.
1. Through Products > Live Preview
2. Inside Products, click on Courses and toggle on the Preview Mode on the upper right corner of the page. You have the options on how you want it to be previewed: desktop or mobile mode.
3. Through your Web App URL. Go to Sales Channels > Web > and click the ACCESS APP at the bottom part of the page to launch your live Web App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I retrieve a course once I deleted it?
Please back up your course and is contents. We cannot retrieve it once it has been deleted.
2. Can I unpublish a course?
- Yes, you can. You can do it by cloning the LIVE or the published one for it to be a draft. Once you have secured a copy of the course, you can now delete the old one.
3. Why can't I see the course that I have just created in my pricing plans?
- Make sure to click the publish button in the upper right corner of the page so that your newly created course will be visible to you and your clients.
4. Can I sell my merchandise through my Passion.io app?
Yes! You can sell merchandise and other products through your Passion.io app.
5. Can I create multiple courses/products in my app?
Yes! You have unlimited products/courses you can build! One example of many - Tiffany Wilkerson, created 6 different 6-week challenge courses. You can see her case study here.
6. Can I change my course's cover photo?
- Yes, you can. Click on the course's main photo, and on the upper left corner, you will see the upload icon and delete icon. Choose the upload icon and it will let you change your course's main cover photo.
7. Can I rearrange the order of my courses?
- Yes, you can. You can either move the arrows on the top right side up and down or you can rearrange by dragging and dropping the courses.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!
Note: Feedbacks to articles are anonymous so we will not be able to reach back out. For other concerns/questions, please use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.