The 404 issue is a common issue encountered when surfing the web or trying to access the website.
Learn here how to identify and troubleshoot this issue.
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. Basic troubleshooting steps for 404 error
2. 404 error on Checkout Page
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to troubleshoot 404 error
1. Basic troubleshooting steps for 404 Error
The 404 error is a common issue encountered when surfing the web or trying to access the website. This status code means that the page you are trying to access may have been deleted or moved.
There are a couple of reasons why you might get a 404 error. Primarily, the login may have expired for being logged in too long or the cookies/cache of the site has expired. When it happens, we recommend that you perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Refresh your browser (For Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press F5 | For Mac: Press ⌘ + R)
- Log out of the website and clear your browser cookies and cache
- Log back into your PassionProduct App Builder/PassionFighters App using a different browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
- Use an incognito tab (For Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n | For Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n)
2. 404 Error on Checkout Page
If it’s a 404 error related to clicking a checkout page, you may want to check the following on your app builder:
Sales Channels - Make sure that your App Name and your Web App URL are available.
Checkout URL - If the plan is on your Sales Page and you are using PassionPayments, leave the checkout URL field of the pricing plan widget blank.
To check if the checkout URL field is blank, go to PassionApps > Sales Page > and go to your Pricing Plan widget.
Pricing Plan - Your pricing plan should include courses inside it, otherwise, the payment link might not work or your clients won’t be able to access the courses.
Published Course/s - Make sure that the course/s you added in a pricing plan are published. Only those published courses can be added.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. I have followed all the necessary steps mentioned above, yet I am still getting the 404 error. What should I do?
It is best to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screen recording of the concern so we can diagnose it faster.
Still have questions that were left unanswered? Check out our other categories for more information or use the search bar on top to find specific keywords.
Not a PassionFighter yet? Click here to join us!